We are happy and proud to do our bit to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 by adhering to guidelines.
We are also determined and committed to providing our guests with the same level of service, comfort and privacy that we have become known for.
We are extremely lucky that by its very nature Killarney Glamping always allowed guests a level of social distancing. We have been busy maximizing this and adding other protocols to reassure You that by booking a getaway with us your safety is given top priority.
In saying that we appreciate the situation is ever changing so if you do Book any date between now and July 20th no deposit is required and there is free cancellation.
As always there is Free Cancellation on all bookings beyond this up until 14 days prior to arrival. This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis depending on how things change.
So Why Choose Us?
· You can enjoy a completely contactless stay if you prefer. We can easily arrange self check-in and self check-out for you. As we live just next door we are still available 24 hours as needed by phone or in person at a distance.
· As always, our luxurious bed linen and towels are commercially laundered at high temperatures (or BYO for a discount).
· We are leaving an appropriate number of hours between guests departing and arriving and thoroughly airing out each Suite or Lodge.
· We continue to use high quality cleaning supplies but have added in the use of masks, gloves and checklists to pay particular attention to items such as light switches etc.
· Our Luxury Lodges are fully self contained – spacious bedroom, full bathroom, indoor kitchen and heated patio area.
· Our Romantic Glamping Suites contain a spacious bedroom, private toilet room, heated patio and private outdoor kitchen.
· We have removed some soft furnishings such as decorative cushions (my own house is looking wonderfully decked out now 😊)
We welcome any queries you may have and sincerely hope to welcome You in the future,
Stay Safe & Well,
Yours in Glamping
Linda & Mike
0879750110 / 0871486249